Best Liposuction Treatment in Mumbai
Liposuction remains one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries for men and women. That’s because no matter how fit you are and how careful with your diet, it’s normal to have “problem” spots that just won’t budge.
Liposuction is a body contouring procedure that removes fat deposits that resist diet and exercise. With tiny, easily hidden incisions and a relatively quick downtime, you could get rid of that stubborn fat bulge for good! Sculpting (and etching!) the abdomen, “love handles”, thighs back of the arms and more can make your clothing fit more comfortably and form-fitting swimwear or gym clothes, fun to show off.
Liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure but rather a sculpting technique to provide more attractive, sexier contours. It is most suitable for people who are committed to staying in shape via good nutrition and regular exercise. This procedure provides a more defined, more athletic, and beautiful body by:
- Selectively removing fat
- Providing more of an hourglass shape for women
- Restoring the V shape of the male torso
- Creating sexier lines in the legs
- Sculpting the buttocks for a firmer and fuller appearance
- Flattening the abdomen
- Correcting a double chin
Dr. Date will help you reach your expectations by achieving beautiful, natural-looking results. Request a consultation or call our office at +91 8291583850.
Flaunt a Toned Body by Undergoing Liposuction at Dr Date Clinic in Mumbai
Doctors at Dr Date Clinic in Mumbai have the experience of successfully completing numerous liposuction procedures. Dr Shivprasad Date at our clinic possesses immense expertise in all types of liposuction procedures. If you are looking for the best liposuction treatment in Mumbai, this is the best place to visit.
Deciding on what type of liposuction works best for you is a big decision. Your journey to newfound confidence starts with a consultation at our clinic. Dr Date will comprehensively explain the procedures and illustrate the benefits to help you make an informed decision.
Liposuction eliminates fat from areas that don’t respond well to dietary changes and exercises. Some of the most common areas are the hips, thighs, arms, back thighs, ankles, etc. At Dr Date clinic, we leverage liposuction to contour your overall body shape.
Our advanced liposuction procedures allow you to heal faster. You will have access to a short recovery time by undergoing liposuction at our clinic.
You can consult with us for the removal of benign fatty tumours. The liposuction procedure also treats excessive underarm sweating. For relevant details on liposuction, seek an appointment with us.
Overview of Liposuction at Dr Date Clinic
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that eliminates unwanted fat deposits from your body. If you’ve tried diet control and exercise but didn't find any results, liposuction can help. Liposuction procedure at the Dr Date Clinic offers you a smoother body shape.
However, note that liposuction surgery is not a weight loss procedure. Dr Date leverages liposuction to eliminate adipocytes permanently. Adipocytes store fat from a particular section of your body. Dr Shivprasad Date will help you achieve a contoured body shape with liposuction.
You can undergo a liposuction procedure anywhere on your body where you’ve fat deposits. Some of the most common areas of your body for liposuction treatment are as follows:
- Back or chest
- Upper arms
- Inner knees, ankles and calves
- Abdomen and chest
- Chin and neck
When you gain weight, the fat cells in your body increase in size and volume. By undergoing liposuction at our clinic, you can reduce the total number of fat cells in a specific area.
The total amount of fat eliminated depends on the appearance of the area. The sculpting changes derived from liposuction remain constant unless you become overweight. We stick to a customised approach for liposuction treatment in Mumbai.
The Ideal Candidates for Liposuction- Things to Know
The candidates for liposuction at our clinic should meet specific requirements to ensure that the procedure is safe. Liposuction can sculpt bodies already within 30% of their ideal weight. Here are the ideal candidates who qualify for a liposuction procedure at our clinic.
- Individuals with good overall health
- Individuals with an average or slightly above-average weight
- Adults with realistic goals for the outcome of the procedure
- People with a firm skin tone along with overall elasticity
The factors listed above are some of the general criteria that will be checked by Dr. Date before liposuction. Note that you will have to come for a detailed check-up at our clinic.
During the initial consultation, we will let you know about your eligibility for this procedure. You may have to undergo diagnostic procedures before the commencement of liposuction.
Who cannot Undergo Liposuction at Dr Date Clinic?
Not all individuals can undergo a liposuction procedure at our clinic. For the liposuction procedure to be successful, you should meet certain conditions. You cannot be an ideal candidate for liposuction if you:
- Are underweight
- Have a BMI over 25
- Are setting unrealistic goals from the treatment
- Have poor skin quality
- Are suffering from a chronic, life-threatening or serious health condition
It is crucial not to set unrealistic expectations from the procedure. For instance, you can’t expect liposuction to tighten saggy and loose skin. If you want to eliminate loose skin, we will suggest you opt for excess skin removal at our clinic. You will also get complete details of liposuction cost in Mumbai from our clinic.
What can you do to Improve the Chances of being Eligible for Liposuction at our Clinic?
You shouldn’t get disheartened if you didn’t qualify for liposuction at Dr Date Clinic. Your weight history is one of the most important deciding factors for liposuction. Dr Shivprasad Date will ask you about your weight fluctuations over the years.
He will also ask you about your current and stable weight. We will also inquire about your current diet and exercise routine. Most individuals try to undergo liposuction during their weight loss programs.
However, we always recommend our patients not to undergo liposuction when they are actively pursuing weight loss programs. In simple words, losing weight is essential to undergo liposuction at our clinic. Your overall BMI should be below 25 for the liposuction procedure to be successful.
Preparing for a Liposuction Procedure- Things you should Know
If you are considering liposuction at our clinic, you’ll have to come for extensive consultation sessions. Dr Shivprasad Date will discuss your cosmetic goals. Based on your expectations, we will tailor the treatment process.
The initial consultation is also the best way to know about liposuction costs in Mumbai. We will analyse your skin and the areas you would like to get contoured. We will also conduct a complete physical examination for the liposuction procedure to be successful.
During these extensive consultation sessions, we will take detailed photographs of various body areas. Dr Date will minutely analyse your medical history along with any previous surgeries. If you are on active medications, we will assess them.
We will suggest when to stop taking them before the surgery. Here are some of the other preparation tips you may have to follow before a liposuction procedure.
- If you are an active smoker, you should stop smoking at least fourteen days before the procedure
- Smoking can defer your body’s wound-healing capabilities
- You shouldn’t shave hairs near the areas to be sculpted with liposuction
- Refrain from drinking or eating anything after midnight, the night before the procedure
- It is advisable to wear loose-fitting clothing on the day of the procedure
What Happens during the Liposuction Procedure?
At Dr Date Clinic, we usually administer local anaesthesia for the liposuction procedure. However, based on your condition, you may require general anaesthesia through an IV channel. Dr Shivprasad Date will monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen level and blood pressure throughout the liposuction procedure.
The liposuction procedure may continue for up to several hours. The total time to complete the procedure typically depends on the extent of fat removal. We discharge patients after monitoring them for a few hours after the procedure. For more information on liposuction, consult with us at the earliest.
How do you feel after a Liposuction Procedure?
After the liposuction procedure, you will observe a drip in the back of your hand. For a few hours, your body will derive fluids through this drip. During the liposuction procedure, you will lose fat along with fluids. Therefore, Dr Date will administer intravenous fluids for a few hours.
Furthermore, you will be wearing a loose-fitting compression garment. You should wear it over the treated areas to regulate swelling and bleeding.
It is also fairly common to feel a little uneven. However, this is often completely normal. The unevenness may disappear after a few weeks. For the best fat removal surgery in Mumbai, consult with us.
Important Aspects to Know about Liposuction at our Clinic
Here are some of the crucial aspects you should know about liposuction at our clinic.
- The overall duration of liposuction at Dr Date Clinic is thirty minutes to two hours.
- We will use general or local anaesthesia during the procedure.
- You don’t have to stay overnight at our facility.
- The basic pre-admission diagnostic tests for liposuction are MRSA, ECG, etc.
- You will have to experience a downtime of a minimum of 1 week.
- You cannot drive for one week.
- The final results of liposuction will take more than six months to appear.
The Benefits of Undergoing Liposuction at our Clinic
At Dr Date Clinic, we tailor treatment based on your current conditions. You will get a highly customised liposuction treatment procedure at our clinic. Here are some of the general advantages of undergoing the liposuction procedure at our clinic.
- Better health due to fat loss
- Your confidence receives a huge boost from liposuction
- You will be able to flaunt a more attractive and sculpted appearance
- Liposuction can assist you in decreasing excessive sweating
- Liposuction at our clinic can treat gynecomastia
- If you have Lipodystrophy Syndrome, undergoing liposuction will be suitable
Reasons to Select Dr Date Clinic for Liposuction
We are deeply invested in ensuring that every step of your surgical journey is safe and informative with us. Here are some reasons you should select us for liposuction in Mumbai.
- We are a highly acclaimed aesthetic clinic with a track record of performing safe and holistic cosmetic procedures.
- We are one of the very few clinics with an exceptional success rate for all the procedures.
- Our team comprises qualified and registered aestheticians. Dr Shivprasad Date is one of the most renowned plastic surgeons in Mumbai.
- We have decades of experience in conducting liposuction treatment successfully.
- Before performing any type of aesthetic surgery or treatment, we ensure that you fully qualify for the procedure. We advise you accordingly so that we can collaborate together to get the best outcomes.
- Being the top liposuction clinic in Mumbai, we use advanced technology. To give you a contoured body shape, we will offer a customised liposuction treatment.
- You will go back the same day with minimal discomfort after undergoing liposuction. From using high-quality equipment to leveraging advanced anaesthetics, you can count on our expertise.
- As a patient-centric clinic, we are always happy to sort your queries. You can contact us to clear your doubts about liposuction.
Liposuction Aftercare Tips
Being a patient-centric clinic, we ensure that you have access to the crucial details associated with liposuction. After the procedure, we will talk to you about the following aspects.
- How to care for the treated area
- Complications to observe
- Your follow-up visits
- Types of medications you will require
Note that you can still gain weight after a liposuction procedure. After your recovery, Dr Shivprasad Date will discuss your results. Here are some common signs of healing you should be aware of after liposuction.
In most cases, we recommend you wear a snugly-fitting compression garment on the treatment area. It can boost the healing process and decrease swelling drastically. You should refrain from pursuing the following activities.
- Avoid doing any type of strenuous activities for at least four weeks
- You cannot do vigorous lifting or participate in endurance sports for up to six weeks
After three weeks, you will feel completely normal. If you are experiencing any type of discomfort after the procedure, consult with us immediately.
Is Liposuction the Right Procedure for you?
Both men and women across India undergo liposuction at our clinic. For men, liposuction can often successfully treat gynecomastia. It can also treat areas of fat around the chest and torso.
Liposuction for women involves removing fat from the hips, thighs and stomach. Here are some of the conditions you should consider before undergoing the liposuction procedure.
- You have excess fat deposits on your thighs, hips, torso or chest that aren’t responding to diet or exercise.
- You feel like the specific areas of your body are out of proportion when compared to the rest of the body.
Liposuction is excellent for decreasing areas of fat and sculpting a beautifully natural contour. At Dr Date Clinic, we help you set realistic expectations. For the best fat removal surgery in Mumbai, seek an appointment with us at the earliest. Sport a sculpted body shape with our revolutionary liposuction treatment.